In the event that an accident or illness befalls one of your employees, or a visitor to your office area, please:
- Call Emergency Services at 911.
- Provide the Emergency Dispatcher with the following information:
- Your name
- Your Building’s name and address
- Your specific floor number, and the exact location of the emergency
- Any pertinent details of the accident or illness
- Do not move the injured/ill person. Attempt to make them as comfortable as possible.
- If feasible, send someone to meet the emergency unit upon its arrival in the lobby.
- Call the Building Management Office at 415 956 5550.
- Inform management that you have called 911 and briefly describe the nature of the emergency.
- Security will then hold an elevator for the exclusive use of emergency personnel and direct them to your location to ensure they arrive quickly at your floor.
- If possible, have someone wait by the elevator for the emergency medical team.
- The emergency unit will be with you shortly and will administer all necessary medical assistance.
- Determine, if possible:
- Name, address and age of injured/ill person
- The nature of the problem, as best you can surmise
- All known allergies and current medications taken by the individual
- A local doctor
The Management, Engineering and Security staff will do all we can to ensure the patient’s comfort while awaiting the arrival of the medical rescue team. Although we assume no liability for our assistance, we strongly encourage Tenants and employees to become familiar with First Aid, as well as the contact information and protocol used to alert emergency services.